It’s Election Time
Ballots should be in your mailboxes next week
Don’t forget to send your ballot in - Every vote counts
With the election nearly upon us, we wanted to remind voters about some key dates regarding this election.
• Meet candidates running in the Wasatch for Utah State Senate District#26 and Utah House of Representatives District #54. Ask questions directly to candidates.
When: Thursday, October 11, 7 PM
Where: Heber City Public Safety Building
301 South Main Street
• Confused about the Midway Special Bond initiative? Read what the bond states, as well as For and Against arguments. Go to: https://vote.utah.gov/vote/profile/viewPDF.html?id=316078153
• Additional information regarding ballot items specific to Wasatch County go to www.wasatch.utah.gov Departments: County Clerk-Auditor Selection Elections-Voting button on the left. Here you will find lots of informative items on candidates, propositions and special bond initiatives.
• Are you registered to vote? Confirm your registration at www.vote.utah.gov
• Need to register? You can register online or in person until October 30 at www.vote.utah.gov
• Mail-in ballots are being mailed out to all registered voters beginning October 16. If you do not receive a ballot by October 22, call the Wasatch County Clerks Office at 435-657-3190
• Early voting will be administered Tuesday through Friday, October 30 – November 2, 2018 at the Wasatch County Clerk’s Office, 25 N. Main Street, Heber City, Utah
• Election Day is Tuesday, November 6, 2018. Vote in person at the Wasatch Country Clerk’s Office.