“It seems confusing” states Pat Vaughn, the local Utah Senate Candidate. “It seems complicated until you understand what is happening. Your participation in the voting process is not only a privilege but a citizen’s obligation as well.” If voters are confused they should take the following steps.
1. Contact the County Clerk to ensure you are registered to vote
2. If not register to become a voter, register (must be 18 years of age by the November election)
3. Ask the status of your party affiliation or no affiliation (no need to declare)
4. Request a primary ballot (choose Republican or Democrat)
Important Election Dates
• May 21, 2018 – last day to return mail-in ballot request
• May 30, 2018 – last day to change your party affiliation in-person
• June 5, 2018 – ballots mailed to registered voters
• June 19, 2018 – last day to register to vote online or in-person
• June 12 – 22 – in-person early voting takes place
• June 26, 2018 – last day primary election (in-person only)
For walk-in voting and voter registration go to the Wasatch County Administration Building, 25 N Main St. Heber City, UT. Voter registration forms are available at www.vote.utah.gov or at the at the County Clerk-Auditors office at 25 N Main, Heber City, UT 84032
If you are unaffiliated and did not receive this notice, contact the Wasatch County Clerk, Brent Titcomb or Deputy County Clerk, Sandy Hansen immediately at (435) 657-3190 or Clerk/Auditor@wasatch.utah.gov.